Flymounts work very well on bikes, giving a stable and sturdy mount for an action camera. The handle bar position is much safer than helmet mounts in the event of a smash and it’s a very useful viewpoint. The sense of movement and flow is greater at this height off the ground and the video is surprisingly stable.
- Adrien Burkhalter took this shot with a GoPro 5 and his Flymount
- Christian Pinta shoots a fantastic image with Flymount
- Zara and Pete Davis are in El Medano, Tenerife – shooting with Flymount for a great set of images
- Phil Eastley shoots mountain biking in Fuerteventura
- Pascal Malcoste sent a Christmas Greeting!